The thing I valued most in INFO 301 is the in-depth use of frameworks that has been applied throughout the organization. I really think the case assignment approach in combination with the focus on specific frameworks provides a good foundation for learning. However, I would take it one step further in the future, challenge the students even more. Make them do a case during lecture with presentation at the tutorial the day after could be one example of this. Case assignments in group is in my experience the best way of learning and it resembles the life the student will have when they go out into the working world.
The thing I valued most in INFO 301 is the in-depth use of frameworks that has been applied throughout the organization. I really think the case assignment approach in combination with the focus on specific frameworks provides a good foundation for learning. However, I would take it one step further in the future, challenge the students even more. Make them do a case during lecture with presentation at the tutorial the day after could be one example of this. Case assignments in group is in my experience the best way of learning and it resembles the life the student will have when they go out into the working world.
ReplyDelete